The Cinema Roma was built in 1937 as the Cinema Excelsior. The facade is decorated with precious marble. It was re-named Cinema Roma during the Italian fascist occupation. In 2005 it was restored to its original 1940's appearance. In the cafe is exhibited a retired 35-mm projector made by Sorani together with the poster of the previous screenings.

All our texts and many of our images appear under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (CC BY-SA). All our content is written and edited by our community.
bostjan, August 10th, 2017